Starbucks Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino cupcakes are made with strawberry purée and half & half cream mixed into the cupcake batter then topped with strawberry buttercream frosting. It’s inspired by the delicious drink!
This recipe for strawberry cupcakes is deliciously sweet and creamy! If you’ve ever had a Starbucks Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino, you know the creamy strawberry flavor all too well.
If you haven’t had one, it’s a delightful strawberry drink that’s blended with strawberry puree, ice, milk, simple syrup, and topped with vanilla whipped cream.
The drink is thinner than a shake and has a light strawberry flavor, but does not contain coffee. This cupcake creme frappuccino recipe is so delicious!
More Starbucks cupcake recipes:
- Caramel Frappuccino Cupcakes
- Double-Chocolate Chip Frappuccino Cupcakes
- Mocha Frappe Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes
- S’mores Frappuccino Cupcakes
Starbucks Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino Cupcake Ingredients
- Granulated Sugar
- Large Eggs
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
- Strawberry Purée – I used strawberry purée from cocktail mixers, but fresh homemade strawberry purée is also great!
- Half and Half Cream
- White Cupcake Liners
Strawberry Buttercream Ingredients
- Butter, softened
- Strawberry Purée
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Confectioners’ Sugar
- Half and Half Cream
- Green Straws
Want more strawberry recipes?
- Buttermilk Pancakes with Strawberry Compote
- Champagne Strawberry Margaritas
- Fresh Strawberry Pie
- Keto Strawberry Smoothie
- Pink Strawberry Soup
- Strawberry Milk
- Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles
How to Make Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino Cupcakes From Scratch
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line cupcake tins with 24 white cupcake liners.
- In a large mixing bowl or a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, cream together butter and sugar. Add in eggs, vanilla, and strawberry purée, mix well.
- Sift dry ingredients together. Then, begin alternating as you add the dry ingredients and heavy whipping cream to the bowl, mixing well after each addition.
- If you plan to use food coloring, mix it in now.
- Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full, about 3 tablespoons. Bake in the oven for 16-18 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
How to Make Strawberry Buttercream Frosting
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together butter, heavy whipping cream, strawberry purée, and vanilla.
- Slowly add confectioners’ sugar. If too dry, add an additional tablespoon of heavy whipping cream. Add food color or icing gel if using it and mix well.
How to Decorate Starbucks Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino Cupcakes
If you’re interested in learning how to do the dome decoration, check out this video by Life, Love, and Sugar at the 0:42 second mark.
The video also includes other decorations if you’re looking for swirls made from star and round tips.
Try these other sweet treats!
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Champagne Cupcakes
- Cherry Chip Cupcakes
- Cherry Puff Pastry Turnovers
- Hershey’s Chocolate Cupcakes
- Raspberry Cupcakes
- Summer-Themed Cupcakes
- The Best Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Yellow Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 1/2 cups Granulated Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Strawberry Purée - I used strawberry purée from cocktail mixers, but homemade is also great!
- 1 cup Half and Half Cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line cupcake pans with 24 cupcake liners.
- In a large mixing bowl cream together butter and sugar. Add in eggs, vanilla, and strawberry purée, mix well. Sift dry ingredients together. Begin alternating adding the dry ingredients and heavy whipping cream to the bowl. Mix well. Add food color if using.
- Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full. Bake in the oven for 16-18 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
- In a large mixing bowl, add butter, heavy whipping cream, strawberry purée, and vanilla. Slowly add confectioners' sugar. If too dry, add an additional tablespoon of heavy whipping cream. Add food color or icing gel if using it.
- Frost fully cooled cupcakes. Cut green straws down to size to place in cupcakes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 24 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 358Total Fat 17gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 59mgSodium 264mgCarbohydrates 50gFiber 1gSugar 40gProtein 2g